Thursday, March 14, 2013

Snickerdoodles

Okay, I've got another dessert for you.  This recipe is for the best. cookie. EVER.  If you don't believe me you will simply have to try them and see for yourself.  They are sooo delicious.  (And the aroma that fills the kitchen while they are baking - incredible!)

If it seems that I've been making a lot of desserts lately, I have.  My honey and kids love this and I always do a lot of baking when company comes.  Everyone knows if you come to our house you are going to get some sweet sugary goodness.  That's just my thang.  

So, here it is.  The recipe that just might change your life!


3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 pkg Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix
2 large eggs
1/4 cup vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Combine cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.  Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in large bowl.  Stir until well blended.  Shape dough into 1 inch balls.  Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.  Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.  Bake for 8 to 9 minutes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...