Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolutions


  • I will, like Paul, forget those things which are behind and press forward.
  • I will, like David, lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence comes help.
  • I will, like Abraham, trust implicitly in my God.
  • I will, like Enoch, walk in daily fellowship with my Heavenly Father.  
  • I will, like Jehoshophat, prepare my heart to seek God.
  • I will, like Moses, choose rather to suffer than enjoy the pleasures of sin.
  • I will, like Daniel, commune with my God at all times.
  • I will, like Job, be patient under all circumstances.
  • I will, like Gideon, stand firm even though my friends be few.
  • I will, like Aaron, uphold the hands of my spiritual leader.
  • I will, like Isaiah, consecrate myself to God's work.
  • I will, like Andrew, strive to lead my brother to a closer walk with Christ.
  • I will, like John, lean upon the bosom of the Master.
  • I will, like Stephen, manifest a forgiving spirit toward all who hurt me.
  • I will, like the Heavenly Host, proclaim the message of peace and good will.  
-from Barbara Johnson's Fresh Elastic for Stretched Out Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...