Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Yum-O Dinner

Sooo...what's for dinner tonight?  Any ideas?

I've actually got chili cooking in my crock-pot today and I'm very much looking forward to eating that tonight...(it's cold here, how is it your way??) but I brought you a delicious recipe that you just might want to whip up right now.

Teresa's Chicken Enchiladas




My dear friend, Teresa, shared this recipe with me several years ago.  When I tried it on my family they went cr-azy for it and request it frequently. 

1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup picante sauce
2 tsp chili powder
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
6 flour tortillas (warmed)
small tomato (chopped)
green onion (sliced)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Stir soup, sour cream, picante sauce, and chili powder in medium bowl.  

Stir 1 cup of the soup mixture, chicken and cheese in large bowl.

Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas.  Roll up the tortillas and place seam side up in baking dish.  

Pour remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas.

Cover and bake 40 minutes.  Top with tomato and green onion.

Yum-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...