Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Obedient Octopus

This little idea came from one of my favorite books, 1001 WAYS TO INTRODUCE YOUR CHILD TO GOD by Kathie Reimer.  I've loved this book for many years.  It's chock full of great ideas!


Each time she obeys she will get to put a star on the octopus.  After all of the arms are covered in stars she will get to choose to go out for ice cream or go to the Dollar Tree and pick out a treat.  Such fun, and a helpful way to remind her to obey.

  • I obeyed my daddy's words.
  • I obeyed my mommy's words.
  • I obeyed Jesus by being kind.
  • I obeyed Jesus by praying.
  • I obeyed Jesus by sharing.
  • I obeyed by doing my work.

Ephesians 6:1  Children, obey your parents the way the Lord wants.  This is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...