Friday, April 11, 2014

A little heads up...

What do you think of my Eastery background??  I'm still trying to decide if I like it.  Easter is just over a week away!

I entered into a little agreement today with Google to allow advertising on my blog.  I'm not completely sure how this is going to go, which is why I wanted to give you the heads up.  I can't see just yet how much control I am going to have over what gets advertised.  We will have to figure the kinks before I decide whether or not I'm going to remain in this agreement.  In the meantime if you see something advertised that you think I wouldn't endorse, I probably didn't.  If you see an ad you are concerned about please send me an email or leave a comment and let me know.  I'm going to be watching very carefully but I don't have time to camp out at my blog all day and it's a little concerning to me to give up any control.  :)

Thanks friends!  Here's my email if you need it...  7morans@comcast.net  - there are 8 of us now, have been for three years, but we just haven't ever changed our email.  Poor # 8,  hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...