Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Falling for Fall

Well, we finally got it done!  
Our Fall/Autumn/October/Halloween decorations are out. 
If you'd like a little tour, I have a few pictures. 

Front door.



Right next to the door.




On the other side of the front door.








The dining room.













The entry hall.









Some other spots around the house.


A bench in our family room.



The back door.


The girls decorated this door and they were so proud.  




I've got some other projects planned after we visit the pumpkin patch.  There is an area on the front porch where I would like to put some mums and large pumpkins.  I also plan on getting some candy corn and using it to make candle holders.  This weekend I am attending my all time favorite craft fair and you never know what I might pick up to add to our fall decor!  I heart fall!  I hope you are falling for fall too! 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...