Here's what I learned in July.
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
- Never buy razors at the Dollar Store.
- Orajel takes the itch out of bug bites.
- What God knows about me is more important than what others think of me.
- My husband is right every.single.time. (Well most of the time anyway.)
- You cannot make someone else care.
- Kicking my yelling habit is waayyy harder than I thought it was going to be.
- No one in my family owns enough underwear.
- You cannot have a healthy relationship with an unhealthy person.
- Kids grow up super duper fast.
What have you learned?