Monday, October 27, 2014

Good Monday Morning!

Can you believe it is Monday again already?  They come around quick!!

I wish I loved the act of cleaning house as much as I love a clean house.  I'm always looking for fun ways to switch up my cleaning routines, faster ways to get things done, and organizational tips.  I stumbled upon this little graphic on Pinterest and really liked it.  It sort of makes cleaning house like playing a board game.  Sort of.



What do you think?  Would you use this?

We're busy getting ready for a Pumpkin Carving Party.  There's lots of cleaning and cooking to do, and even a little shopping.  My honey has some pretty lofty project ideas he plans on knocking out.  I hope he does!  You know what they say, if you want to get your household projects completed invite company to visit.  We shall see.  :)

I hope to take lots of fabulous pictures during the carving party to share with you later in the week but we will have to see how that goes too.  I've not totally learned how to balance the act of hostess and photographer.  I'll do my best.  

How are you and your family enjoying the Autumn season?  Pumpkins?  Parties?  Plans?  Please share!

Have a cozy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...