Thursday, June 5, 2014

Today is Pantry Day!

 Raise your hand if you are excited.  (hand raised over here!)

I really have been looking forward to this.  My pantry needs a good cleaning out, and has for a while.  Today is the day!  My honey and two oldest boys are at work so it's just me and the other four kids at home.  I've given my 12 year old boy and my 8 year old girl a pile of math to work on.  I'm sweet like that.  (I promised them some playtime after the math is all done.)  My three year old is now having a Cinderella obsession so I'm going to let her watch that movie while our 15 year old, still recovering, rests.  If things go as planned, once my morning chores are complete I'm going to get to work taking everything out.  I'm so excited!  I love projects like this. 

 I think I will post before and after pictures.  No promises...but I think I will.  In the meantime, here are some pictures that bring me inspiration.  I hope they inspire you also.

I so want to do this to my pantry door.



From 4.bp.blogspot.com

I really like the idea of using baskets.


From bhg.com


From bhg.com


From oneperfectroom.com


 Are you cleaning out your pantry today?  If so, I want to hear from you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...