Monday, September 9, 2013

What Do You Want to Get Done This Week?

On Mondays I make these dream lists of things I would like to accomplish, knowing I probably won't get it all done.  Even if I can only get to a couple of things on my dream list this week I will be happy.  {My dream list is in addition to the other things - my regular daily duties - cooking meals, doing laundry, school time, soccer practice, errands, music lessons, church activities, grocery shopping, etc.}

It's fun to look back at the end of the week to see what I was able to get marked off my dream list.

This week I want to...

Make some fabulous food
(like this from fabulous food blog.)



Clean. my. bathrooms. 

Drag out the fall decorations and dress the house

How's this for inspiration?


 hometalk.com


decorating-by-day.com

opulentcottage.typepad.com

Make a fall wreath.
I love this one.



Put another coat of stain on the front door.

Shampoo the carpets.

So, what about you?  What do you want to get done this week?


By the way...
I saw this today and laughed.  *So true.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...