Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Delightfully Delicious (and easy) Dip!

I threw this together several years ago to take to a party and we fell in love with it.  (What food item do we not love around here, right?)  It's been a while since I made it so the other night I fixed it for the family, and boy was it good!  Try it...you will like it...maybe you will even love it like we do!  

It's great for carrying to a party, or tailgating, or any kind of gathering.

You will need these 
and these

Stir the beans (1 can) and taco seasoning (1 packet) together and spread into a 9x13 casserole dish.



Spread sour cream on top of the beans.  Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the sour cream.



Next, sprinkle chopped tomato, chopped onion, shredded lettuce and black olives on top of the cheese.



Serve with tortilla chips.  Feeds a hungry crowd nicely.


You can add your layers in any order you choose.  For my second one I did the lettuce, tomato, and onion, then the cheese and lastly the black olives.  I've also done this with a layer of salsa after the sour cream.  You can really do anything you want with it.  You can't go wrong.  I decided to serve my salsa separately the other night because we had some salsa that was really hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...