Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Fun and Unique Cupcake Idea

When our dear friends came to meet our newest addition they brought this adorable cupcake bouquet.  I thought it was so sweet and knew my readers would too! 




If you are looking for a fun and unique cupcake idea, this is it!  How great it would be for a birthday party, or tea party, or bridal shower or baby shower, or almost any gathering.  It would be a wonderful "cheering up" gift for a friend who is down or even a neat "welcome" gift for new neighbors.  The possibilities are endless!  I was THRILLED when our friends surprised me with this.  The kiddos thought I would never let them eat a cupcake because I couldn't bear to mess it up.  (I finally caved though, and the cupcakes were delicious!) Every time I looked at this sweet bouquet on my table I felt so happy!  It's cheerful and fun, and a great reminder of precious friends sharing in our joy! 
 THANKS ANDERS FAMILY!



Here are a few details to get you started on your own...

The Anders ladies used an 8 inch basic planter, a Styrofoam half ball (7-7/8 inch) and attached each cupcake to the Styrofoam with 2 toothpicks.  They tied a sparkly white and silver ribbon around the pot which made it even prettier.

If you make one of these I would love to see pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...