Friday, February 15, 2013

Assignment #11

The Clean Before Spring assignment for today is to clean the window above your kitchen sink.  I don't know about you but I spend a lot of time looking out this window.  I'm at the kitchen sink more than I am in any other spot in the house.  I decided this should be the very first window I clean.  My window needs plenty of glass cleaner inside and out, and a good scrubbing of the window sill too.  After I'm finished I'm planning to put something pretty on the window sill, something that makes me happy.  I don't know what yet but I will let you know.  (This is also a good place for a scripture verse.)

If you don't have a window above your kitchen sink you are off the hook...well, sort of.  You can take the day off or choose some other window to clean.

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...