Monday, January 7, 2013

Some Serious Questions I'm Asking Myself

Do I find contentment in Christ, or in my circumstances?

Can the fruits of the Spirit be seen in my life?

Am I most often patient, or angry, when training my children?

Am I taking good care of myself? 

Am I a submissive and respectful wife? 

Do I follow biblical wisdom, or man's wisdom, when it comes to raising my children?

Are the majority of my thoughts on the eternal, or the temporary?

How am I spending my money?

How do I spend my time?

Who gets my attention first thing in the morning, my Lord, or my laptop?

Do I have my children's hearts?

Is there un-confessed sin in my life?

Is there someone I need to forgive?

Do I hate my sin, or tolerate it?  Or make excuses for it?

Do I live like I believe what I say I believe?

I share these questions with you because one of these questions might be one you want to ask as well.

Sometimes Mamas have to ask themselves hard questions.  I'm asking today.

1 comment:

  1. Good questions for soul searching. Just like David, "Search me, O God, and know my heart..."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...