Thursday, January 10, 2013

My House Wish List for 2013

Do you like to dream and plan?  I do!  I've made a list of all the projects I would like to do around our house this year.  It's a big list, but it's my wish list.  We will just have to see what happens in 12 months.  

Paint interior 
Screen in the back porch
Re-do the landscaping
Build a play-set for the girls
Put a back splash in the kitchen
Hang shelves in the garage
Make or buy curtains for boys' room
Steam clean the carpets
Clean all the windows
Stain the front door
Fence in the backyard
Stain the deck

I'm realistic enough to know that we probably won't be able to do all of these.  Some we can do ourselves, some we will have to hire out.  Some are expensive projects, some are not so bad.    

What would you like to get done around your home?  Maybe you want to make a dream list too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...