Thursday, November 22, 2012

THE Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today I am thankful for...
  • My Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ!
  • My husband of almost 20 years
  • Our 6 precious children
  • My bible
  • Our home
  • Our sweet friends
  • Food, and the delicious smells coming from my kitchen
  • Truth
  • Forgiveness
  • The new clothes for the girls
  • Ethan's birthday party and time with Davis
  • Wonderful neighbors
  • Time off for my hubby
  • Strength to get through difficult times, and God's grace
  • Groceries (it takes a lot to keep this party of 8 fed)
  • Laughter
  • Grandparents
  • Music
  • New contacts for the boys
  • Health
  • Our home-school
  • My sister and her family and my brother
  • The text Jeff sent me yesterday 
  • Mike and Lori's witness and testimony
  • Freedom
  • The fun plans we have for today
  • God's continued blessings 
What are you thankful for today?  We have a GREAT and AWESOME God and He is worthy of our praise!  Give thanks and enjoy your family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...