Monday, July 23, 2012

Top Picks (9th-11th grade)


I recommend absolutely ANYTHING Notgrass.  We used this World History curriculum and loved it.  We have also used some of their unit studies.


We love Saxon Math, all the way from kindergarten to high school.

We've used Rosetta Stone for foreign language.

Apologia is our FAVORITE Biology!

We have used and enjoyed A Beka for Health, English, Physical Science and World Geography.






I cannot adequately express how wonderful The Institute for Excellence in Writing is.  It will turn your non-writers into great writers!


A BEKA is our favorite for American Literature.



We like Bob Jones for U.S. History.


Balancing the Sword is a top-pick for Bible.



My husband has used Plants Grown Up since the boys were very little.  It is wonderful from Kindergarten through High school.


I'm probably forgetting some of the books we have loved.  (I am blogging in a hurry today!)  

 Please feel free to email any questions -  7morans@comcast.net

1 comment:

  1. We are using the Notgrass Economics. My first time for Notgrass and I'm glad to hear you like him. We are also using Balancing the Sword for the first time this year. We'll have to compare notes! It's going to be a busy one!
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...