Monday, June 4, 2012

31 Days to Clean

I know, I know...I said I'd be posting a menu and recipes...and I will, I promise!  This weekend was a BLAST and we enjoyed some wonderful family time.  Lots of talking, playing, and of course eating!  Unfortunately that meant I didn't go near my laptop, which left you wondering, where are those recipes?  I'll get to it soon, really!


In the meantime, I'm linking up here and wanted to let you in on it.  Sarah Mae is cleaning up and inviting readers to join with her.  That sounds like fun to me!  So...if you have some cleaning up to do, or you enjoy cleaning challenges, or you need a little motivation, come join us!



1 comment:

  1. I recently downloaded this book onto my Kindle and am anxious to get reading it and apply it. It looks very good.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...