Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Teresa's Potato Soup

There is nothing I like better than to have something yummy cooking for supper while I clean the house.  I love days when I put up the windows to let some fresh fall air in, put something on for dinner, light a candle, and set to work cleaning.  I get great satisfaction from a clean house and serving a comforting dinner.

That said, here is one of my favorite recipes to make on a day when there is a little nip in the air.

TERESA'S POTATO SOUP

Cook until done:

10 to 12 potatoes

chopped celery
chopped carrots

chopped onions

Mix well and pour into potatoes:

1 block softened cream cheese
1/2 stick butter
1 can cream of chicken soup

Add:

2 cups milk
bacon pieces
shredded cheddar
salt and pepper to taste

DONE!

Serve with some delicious bread

and you've got a comforting meal the whole family will love!


**Thanks Teresa for all the yummy recipes you pass on to me!  Keep them coming!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...