Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Motivation #4

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE:  Get caught up on scheduling appointments.

Do you need to schedule a mammogram or an appointment for a physical, or perhaps there is an appointment you need to schedule for one or more of your children?  Are you like me and you tend to procrastinate making these appointments?  I hope most of you are not like me in this.  I jot these things down on my to do list but put off making the necessary phone calls.  At our house right now there are 7 of us who need physicals and 7 of us who need dental appointments.  There are 5 of us who need an appointment with the eye doctor also.  I need to schedule a 6 month check-up for our littlest gal and make an appointment for an orthodontic consult.  So, for this week I am challenging myself to schedule ALL of the appointments everyone in our family needs.  I already have my annual check-up with the OB-GYN scheduled for November.  When was your last?  Do you need to schedule that?  Do it today!  This week we are working on getting these appointments on the calendar!  I hope you are motivated to pick up the phone right now!

1 comment:

  1. This is an area I also procrastinate in. I hate making appointments of all kinds. Even for oil changes in the van! :) One thing I do when we are at the dentist is make the next appointment while I'm there. This is simple and I don't have to think about it until the reminder comes for the visit. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...