4 cans refrigerated biscuits
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 sticks butter (3/4 cup)
1/2 cup white sugar
2 Tbs cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9-10 inch tube pan. (I have an actual Monkey Bread mold that my dear brother bought for me.)
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a medium size Ziploc bag. Cut the biscuits into halves or quarters and place six to eight biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix. Shake well.
- Arrange pieces in the bottom of the greased pan. Continue layering until all the biscuit pieces are coated and in the pan.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the layered biscuits.
- Bake for 35 min. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Pull apart and enjoy!