Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! 2011

Days like today remind me how blessed I am to be a wife and a mother!  Our Valentine's Day morning was so special.




I have to explain the picture above.  Our 5 year old made this card for her Daddy.  She put 2 "gift cards" (the fake credit card offers you get in the mail) inside for him.  This was so precious I had to take a picture to preserve the memory.  She was so proud!  She always asks to keep these little pretend credit cards when they come in the mail and had been saving them to put in his card.



These cards were the very best I have ever received.  Each of the kids wrote notes inside that touched my heart.  I feel so honored and blessed to be their Mom. 


My husband surprised me with this.  I love it! 
And the BEST card he has ever given me......He melts my heart!


I hope you will enjoy this day!
Love on your family!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... I love to see what little expressions of love my younger siblings give me! Too sweet... (Our little ones save those cards too. :))

    I adore Willow Trees!! Daddy gets them for mama on special occasions. I don't think he's gotten that one yet... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...