Saturday, February 7, 2015

Home Sweet Home with Holly

Good afternoon, everyone!

I hope you are having a most cozy Saturday.  It is in the 60s where we live and super sunny.  Such a treat!

I wanted to share with you a blog, and an adorable Valentine candle holder my friend Holly is making.  If you want one of these you will have to hurry...she needs your order by Monday, February 9th if you want to receive your candle by Valentine's Day.  


Isn't this just the cutest??





You can find Holly at http://homesweethomewithholly.blogspot.com/ and her home decor facebook page - Fly Beyond the Stars HERE.

Go check her out!

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?  I do, and I'm almost finished.  I will post some pictures shortly.  I'm moving kind of slow today.  I must get some cleaning done before I go snapping pictures, but I'm pretty tired, so I might take a nap first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...