Friday, January 16, 2015

A Suppertime Favorite

Tonight for dinner we're having Spaghetti Casserole!  I'm making two and taking one to a friend.  We love Spaghetti Casserole around here, and since we do I thought you might too, so here's the recipe.  It's yummy!!




1 pkg (16 oz) Angel Hair Pasta

1 1/2 lbs ground beef

1 jar (26 oz) Spaghetti Sauce

1 can cream of mushroom soup

8 oz sour cream

8 oz Colby Jack cheese (shredded)

Cook pasta according to package directions.  Cook beef over medium heat.  Drain.  Return beef to skillet and stir in the sauces.  Remove from heat.  Drain the pasta.  Combine the soup and sour cream.



In a 9x13 baking dish layer meat sauce, pasta, soup mixture and cheese.  Repeat the layers.  (I did this one in a disposable aluminum pan to make clean-up easy for my friend.)









Cover and bake casserole at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.  


Serves 6-8.


It's sooo good!


I snapped this picture of our 3 year old but I should have gotten the teenagers.  They devour this meal and claim it to be one of their most favorites.  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...