Thursday, October 10, 2013

October Rag Wreath


I was so inspired by the Fall Rag Wreath Katie from Fun Home Things made...


I decided to make one myself.  I wanted a wreath I could hang on our front door in October so I went in a black and orange direction and added some lavender and green.



I found these fabrics at Hobby Lobby.  I just loooove these cute owls!


I cut my fabric into strips (approximately 1 1/2 inches x 10 inches).  I used about 1.25 yards of each fabric.


Then I tied them onto an 18 inch wire wreath form.




I will say this project took a while, but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.


So, what do you think??


This post is linked up with sixsistersstuff.com and A Wise Woman Builds Her Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...