Friday, June 24, 2011

FREE BOWLING

I've sort of made a hobby out of finding free or really cheap fun activities for our family to do.  My husband and kids have even given me a corny nick-name.  Now that I'm pretty addicted to extreme couponing this seems to go right along with it.

I want to pass on an idea I recently found out about.  Maybe some of you already know, but maybe some of you don't.  Your kids can bowl for free all summer long!  Yes, it's true.  Click HERE.  From May 15 to September 15 children ages 15 and under can bowl 2 games every day completely for free.  I LOVE THIS!  We signed our kids up and took advantage of the family pass for my husband and I and our 16 year old son.  Check it out!  If you sign up please put my email address in the box where it asks who referred you.  (7morans@comcast.net)  *Please*
Bowling is another great way to have fun with your family and with this program it makes it budget friendly.  Just what we are looking for, right? 



HUG YOUR KIDS TODAY AND TELL THEM HOW PROUD YOU ARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...