Monday, September 8, 2014

Enough

I've used the word enough at least a few times today.

We didn't get up early enough.

The kids are not getting enough school work done.

I've had enough.

There's not enough time, or money.

I wonder if we have enough cereal.

Are the children eating enough fruit and vegetables?


Is there enough?  Do we have enough?  Am I doing enough?

  
The Lord Jesus is enough.  His payment on my behalf is final.  He is more than enough for me.

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."  John 16:33

In our world there will be trouble -but there is peace {in Him}, and He gives courage.  He overcame the world.  No need to fear, or to fret.  He has given us all we need to do our best.  He gave us Himself.  

He is more than enough!

If your Monday is off to a bad start, spend a few minutes pouring out your heart to Him and begin again.  Look at Him, then your to-do list.  Ask Him to remind you how HE sees you.  Trust in Him today and know He will be enough.  

The Lord Jesus is more than enough for me.  

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to say it! Thank you! I truly love your blog, and I am making a taco ring tonight! Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We love the taco ring. I hope you did too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...