Friday, August 30, 2013

New School Year Schedule 2013-2014

If you look back over the pages of this blog you will find several different schedules.  I try to make a new schedule at the start of each school year and I usually make one at the beginning of summer also.  Each schedule is similar to the ones before but I'm always tweaking a bit.  For instance, one schedule I put on here was for a school year when I was nursing an infant and teaching a total of five students.  This year we have no nursing babes and I have four students.  Each year calls for something a little different.

Here's what I've got for this new school year.  I will see how it goes for the first month and then make any necessary changes.  Usually I can tell right away if something isn't going to work in the time slot I gave it, but a month is plenty of time to know if the schedule is keeper.

6:00 a.m.  Mom up, shower, dress, devotion/quiet time
7:30 a.m.  Kids up, shower, dress, make bed, chores
8:00 a.m.  Breakfast
8:30 a.m.  Circle Time
9:00 a.m.  Math
10:00 a.m.  Language Arts
11:00 a.m.  Writing
12 noon  Lunch
1:00 p.m.  History (MWF) Science (TR) 
2:00 p.m.  Read Aloud (Clare - nap)
3:00 p.m.  Personal Reading Time/Art/Spanish
4:00 p.m.  Free time
6:00 p.m.  Dinner (Wednesdays - church)
7:00 p.m.  Baths and Showers
7:30 p.m.  Family Devotion
9:00 p.m.  Younger kids to bed
11:00 p.m. Mom to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...