Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Twice Baked Potato Casserole

I tried out a new recipe on my family last night and they loved it so much I knew I had to share it with you.  (This is not the recipe I mentioned in the previous post.  I will be getting that to you later.)  This is from Taste of Home and oh man is it good.  It was a big hit at our dinner table.



7 medium red potatoes- baked
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 cups sour cream
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
3 green onions, sliced

Cut baked potatoes into 1 inch cubes.  Place half in a greased 13x9 baking dish.  Sprinkle with half the salt, pepper and bacon.  Top with half the sour cream and cheeses.  Repeat layers.  Bake uncovered at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted.  Sprinkle with sliced onion.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...