Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Each Thursday from now until Thanksgiving I'm going to post what I am thankful for.  I would love for you to join me in this so please leave a comment with your own list or a leave a link to a post on your blog.

Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.  Psalm 107:1
  • Thank You, Lord, that I am a new creation in Christ.
  • For my wonderful husband and the blessings poured out on our marriage.
  • My half-dozen babies.
  • Our home, food, vehicle, jobs, clothing, and every other provision.
  • Family Bible time.
  • Thank You, Lord for our home-school,the joys and the struggles, for the blessing of teaching our children at home and for all You have taught us.
  • For dear friends spread out over the miles.
  • Thank You for grace and for new mercies every morning.
  • Thank You for Your word.
  • Thank You that Jesus paid it all!
  • For my hot cup of coffee and sweet fellowship with You.
  • For the phone call Jeff got last night.
  • The beautiful tree in our front yard that reminds me of Your love.
  • For Ooltewah Baptist Church and the preaching/teaching there.
  • For the sound of our children practicing Christmas music.
  • Thank you, Lord, for the reminders You send to me.
  • For peace and rest.
  • For the boys' guitar lessons and their instructor who walks with You.
  • Thank You, Lord, that you help me in my mistakes.
  • For the sweetness I see between the children, hugging and helping each other.

to be continued.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...