Monday, October 24, 2011

The Family's Dirty Laundry

I vowed not to air our family's dirty laundry when I started this blog.  Wanting to keep true to the name I assigned my blog I decided to keep all topics "cozy".   I thought I cared too much for my husband, children and various other relatives to air our dirty laundry for the world to read about.

Well, no.  All has changed.  Today I have decided it is time to air the family's dirty laundry.  To let my readers know exactly how it is.....












THIS is what I woke up to today.  Getting up at 5:55 a.m. was hard enough, especially since I went to bed at 1:30 a.m., but then stumbling upon this...well it's just too much.  Today in and around and through our school time I will be working at taming this monster.  I have begun to climb Mount Washmore and I won't stop until I reach my goal...a clean laundry room with clean underwear for all!

Oh, and, the Monday Motivation post will be up shortly.  Can you guess what we might be getting motivated about??  Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...