Wednesday, October 5, 2011
12 Lessons Worth Repeating
2. Set goals and work quietly and systematically toward them.
3. Assign a task to yourself.
4. Never give up.
5. Be confident that you can make a difference.
6. Don't ever stop learning and improving.
7. Slow down and live.
8. Choose your friends carefully.
9. Be a can-do and will-try person.
10. Try to live in the present.
11. You are in charge of your own attitude.
12. Always remember that you are never alone.
MARIAN WRIGHT EDELMAN
CONDENSED FROM "THE MEASURE OF OUR SUCCESS"